[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Exception creating identity

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 8 18:19:02 EST 2008

Looks like your are already running with preferIPv4Stack set.

I tried running with various different setting in /etc/hosts, including yours (letter for letter). I did get the same stack trace, but with a slightly different message:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception creating identity: localhost.localdomain: localhost.localdomain

In a way I expected this (hence my earlier recommendation for adding 'localhost.localdomain' to the hosts file). However, I did this on Fedora 8.  I have Ubuntu 7.11 at home, I'll have to try there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118095#4118095

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118095