[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Canceling a processinstance and its taskinstances

meet_nagi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 8 19:46:53 EST 2008

Hi,

I have a reuiqrement to cancel a processinstance and all its open taskinstances. Right now I am using the processInstance.suspend(); method and have the doubt that it is not write.

Do i need to use the processInstance.end(); method? will it close all the open state taskinstances also?

When is the iscanceled_ will be populated for a taskinstance?

I will appreciate if some answers my questions.

Thanks
Nag

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118116#4118116

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118116