[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Occasional ClassNotFoundException for Stateless EJB when exe

cpopetz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 8 21:40:02 EST 2008

I have a SLSB that is a seam component, and has a method annotated with @Asychronous, with quartz as the underlying scheduler.

This method gets called asynchronously correctly _sometimes_, but as often as not, it fails and I see this in the logs:

  | 2008-01-08 13:46:30,857 ERROR [STDERR] (DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-0) java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: my.stateless.bean                                                 java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: No ClassLoaders found for: my.stateless.bean                                                                               Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: No ClassLoaders found for: my.stateless.bean                                                                                                Caused by: java.io.IOException: No ClassLoaders found for: my.stateless.bean
  | Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: my.stateless.bean           org.quartz.SchedulerException: Job threw an unhandled exception. [See nested exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: No ClassLoaders found for: my.stateless.bean]                                                                                          java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: No ClassLoaders found for: my.stateless.bean                                                                               Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: No ClassLoaders found for: my.stateless.bean                                                                                                Caused by: java.io.IOException: No ClassLoaders found for: my.stateless.bean

Anyone seen this before?  Since it's sporadic, I'm hoping it's a known issue, so I don't have to go chasing it :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118121#4118121

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118121