[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - hibernate SessionFactory lookup return null

goodidea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 9 03:04:37 EST 2008

My hibernate-service.xml

  | <server>
  | <mbean code="org.jboss.hibernate.jmx.Hibernate" name="jboss.har:service=Hibernate">
  | <depends>jboss:service=Naming</depends>
  | <depends>jboss:service=TransactionManager</depends>
  | <attribute name="DatasourceName">java:/reqDS</attribute>
  | <attribute name="Dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.MySQL5InnoDBDialect</attribute>
  | <attribute name="ShowSqlEnabled">true</attribute>
  | <attribute name="SessionFactoryName">hibernate/SessionFactory</attribute>
  | </mbean>
  | </server>

req.har successfully loaded.
In my swing client I am trying to lookup  "SessionFactory"

  | InitialContext ctx=new InitialContext();
  | Object obj=ctx.lookup("java:/hibernate/SessionFactory");

obj is ALWAYS NULL. Help please.
Release ID: JBoss [Trinity] 4.2.1.GA,
Hibernate-Version: 3.2.4.sp1

ctx.list("") return all my jndi Objects properly, and hibernate also in that list.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118150#4118150

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118150