[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: how can I create a simple database aplication?

Mussie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 9 05:08:10 EST 2008

Is this the right place to post my question or should I post it to HSQL Forum? Anyway if someone knows what is wrong with my hsqldb-ds I'd appreciate it or is there a tutorial or example with Jboss Java5 and HSQL persistence (not in memory). Because this is all I need an example of an application where I can store user acounts in a hsqldb not only as long as the server runs. I want to find those acounts in the db even if I restart my server (PC)!

Can anyone help me out?

thanks and best regards,
Mussie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118186#4118186