[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: hsqldb-ds configuration for server-mode!?

Mussie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 9 05:42:17 EST 2008

Is this the right place to post my question or should I post it to HSQL Forum?
Anyway if someone knows what is wrong with my hsqldb-ds I'd appreciate it or
is there a tutorial or example with Jboss Java5 and HSQL persistence (not in memory).
Because this is all I need an example of an application where I can store user acounts
in a hsqldb not only as long as the server runs. I want to find those acounts in the db
even if I restart my server (PC)!

Can anyone help me out?

thanks and best regards,
Mussie