[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - [Beginner] Remote Client Dependency Injection doesn't work..

francis1970 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 9 10:15:06 EST 2008

Hi all !
I have found an EJB 3 example from Oracle site, it uses dependency injection to invoke the EJB. Unfortunately it doesn't work on JBoss....I get a "NullPointerException" when I invoke the sayHello method.

Added also Context information but still doesn't work.

Do I need to add some configuration file to the EJB's jar file so that dependency injection works ???

This is the EJB

package oracle.ejb30;

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118315#4118315

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118315