[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Data disappeared when clicking on Conversation outjectio

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 9 10:46:46 EST 2008

"gus888" wrote : Question 1 : I tried different outjection scopes: EVENT, PAGE and CONVERSATION, and only the CONVERSATION scope works (outjected data were displayed on web). When I used EVENT and PAGE scopes, no data were displayed on web page. I don't know why?

What is the rest of the scenario?  How are these values getting populated?  Are you executing an action then redirecting?

"gus888" wrote : Question 2 : When I clicked h:commandLinks of individual email and phone, the whole page data disappeared. Anybody can explain why? Thank you in advance.

Have you started a long-running conversation?  Data outjected to conversation scope will be outjected to the temporary conversation which is destroyed at the end of the request if you don't promote the conversation to long-running.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118335#4118335

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118335