[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Error in components.xml file after using Seam Web Projec

klob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 9 15:35:34 EST 2008

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote : and what if you do a Project/Clean... for all projects ?

I did an eclipse -clean, then a clean inside the project and now I get an error regarding the build path:
Severity and Description	Path	Resource	Location	Creation Time	Id
Build path contains duplicate entry: 'C:jbossas/server/default/lib/mail.jar' for project 'TestSeamWAR-ejb'		TestSeamWAR-ejb	Build path	1199904226800	9

I did not change anything after the project was created.

The WAR and the test projects cannot be built since they depend on the ejb project.

The only plugin installed in this Eclipse is JBoss Tools.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118432#4118432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118432