[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: je.properties

lovelyliatroim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 05:08:35 EST 2008

Ok I have been able to test whether my BdbjeCacheLoader was reading my properties correctly.

The way I did it is just to generate the jmx bean that comes with sleepycat and then drop the jars and service descriptpor into the deploy directory and from here use the jmx console and you will be able to see what properties are  set.

So for me the je.properties are getting read in when you drop them in the environment directory, and the environment directory when using JBossCache is what you set the "location" property to be for the config in the cache loader. If not set it will use the java.io.tmpdir.

Cheers,
LL

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118558#4118558

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118558