[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Easiest way to disable UrlRewrite in Seam examples?

david.spark do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 06:20:08 EST 2008

Unfortunately that didn't work, I get the error:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: no such setter method: org.jboss.seam.wiki.core.ui.WikiUrlRewriteFilter.disabled

I also tried removing the line <include name="urlrewrite*.jar" /> from build.xml but when I do this there's no errors starting the server but I get an Error 404 when I try to load the page.

Anyway, it's not super important, just thought it would make understanding the examples a bit easier :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118590#4118590

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118590