[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Weird classloading problem

adamw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 06:33:53 EST 2008

Hello,

I don't know yet how to reproduce, specifically the second one. But I'm working on that :).

I suppose the issue must be linked somehow to the jar, that is placed outside of the ear (which is supposed to hold the interfaces and model classes, which are used by other apps).

The deserialization exception stopped showing up when I removed the <loader-repository> element from jboss-app.xml, but then Hibernate Search stopped working (it started to complain about an index on a field missing, but without any specifics ...)

--
Adam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118592#4118592

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118592