[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Data disappeared when clicking on Conversation outjectio

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 10:31:19 EST 2008

I believe scoping to the PAGE would make sense in your case.  Outject to the PAGE *after* the redirect is performed.  One way to do this is using @Factory on your retrieveEmails() and retrievePhones() and changing your s:link to refer to the view directly.  Take a look at the documentation on Page context to understand the whys here:  http://docs.jboss.com/seam/2.0.1.CR1/reference/en/html/concepts.html

"gus888" wrote : I don't know which pattern is good for enterprise project based on my codes above. Seam wiki pagination sample is using Stateless bean + Event outjection, but I couldn't make this work.

The pattern is up to you.  Seam gives you choices.  There are cases where I have used each of the contexts you have mentioned, it simply depends on the scope that the data is needed for.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118714#4118714

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118714