[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - jboss420GA, Out of memory, with -Xmx1300m -XX:PermSize=378M

javahollic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 12:27:40 EST 2008

Hi,
I'm running one web-application inside jboss4.2.0GA, the application is Confluence.  This application reports a Total Memory size of 353MB, Jboss Admin Console contains the following:

  | JVM Environment
  | Free Memory: 91 MB
  | Max Memory: 1251 MB
  |   | Total Memory: 354 MB
  |   | #Threads: 85
  |   | JVM Version: 1.6.0_03-b05 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
  |   | JVM Name: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118759#4118759

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118759