[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM success stories?

joe_jboss@freemansoft.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 13:47:58 EST 2008

We have an application that uses the BPM to control the workflow within a web application that manages the flow of a user's session. It does not use any of the database flow persistence features since the user session has the lifespan as the modeled business process. Our flow is quite large and is pretty heavily used with about 100,000 sessions per day.

Our biggest problems are related to version control, branch management and revision integration between our various development groups.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118805#4118805

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118805