[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to control end of conversations/state of stateful be

chris.simons do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 21:17:10 EST 2008

Pete,

Thanks for not taking my post harshly as it wasn't meant to be as such.  I, for one, am extremely appreciative of what all of you are doing to evolve Seam and to engage the end-user as much as possible, through these forums and elsewhere.

We *had* been setting propagation="none" on most navigation links and just recently started to think that we actually *shouldn't* be doing this.  So hearing from you that this is indeed something that should be set (to "none") helps greatly.

It is tips like these that could be really helpful to people struggling to grasp ho how to use conversations.  Looks like the new Wiki will be a good source for this kind of information.

I'll take a look at the example itself as well.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118891#4118891

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118891