[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - seam gen in eclipse?

Mussie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 01:45:51 EST 2008

Hello Forum,
I'm trying to build a CRUD web application using seam-gen.
I watched these two movies:
http://www.jboss.com/products/seam/SeamHBTools.html
http://michaelyuan.com/download/seam/rhds-20070306.html

In michael yuans example there is a button "Seam Gen" on the menu bar in his eclipse. How do I get this button I thought I have all plugins.

In the JBoss example there is a button "Generate JBoss Seam skeleton app" in the window Hibernate Code Generation... / Exporters.
I don't have that either.
I have eclipse webtools and JBPM GPD, JbossIDE and TestNG plugin installed.
Is there anything missing?

Thanks and best regards,
Mussie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118917#4118917