[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Using PortalNodeEvent on 2.6.2

advaittrivedi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 04:22:28 EST 2008

I am trying to use PortalNodeEvents by implementing PortalNodeEventListener. I have written this class:

  | public class MframePortalListener implements PortalNodeEventListener
  | {
  | 	public PortalNodeEvent onEvent(PortalNodeEventContext context,
  | 			PortalNodeEvent event) {
  | 				System.out.println("MframePortalListener GOT EVENT:"+event.toString());
  | 				return event;
  | 	}
  | }

I have also put this class in jar file and jar file is available under jboss-portal-2.6.2.GA\server\default\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\lib

I am adding this entry to jboss-portal-2.6.2.GA\server\default\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\META-INF\jboss-server.xml

  |    <mbean
  |       code="org.jboss.portal.core.event.PortalEventListenerServiceImpl"
  |       name="portal:service=ListenerService,type=mframePortalListener"
  |       xmbean-dd=""      xmbean-code="org.jboss.portal.jems.as.system.JBossServiceModelMBean">
  |       <xmbean/>
  |       <depends
  |          optional-attribute-name="Registry"
  |          proxy-type="attribute">portal:service=ListenerRegistry</depends>
  |       <attribute name="RegistryId">mframePortalListener</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="ListenerClassName">
  | 	com.sis.mframeopen.listener.MframePortalListener
  |       </attribute>
  |    </mbean>

But I am not getting SOP which I have put in the code, when login to portal, click on some page and do some interaction with one of the portlets. But If I implement PortalEventListener I do get SOP:

[STDOUT] MframePortalListener GOT EVENT:org.jboss.portal.api.session.event.PortalSessionEvent at 2e6640

I am PortalNodeEventListener do get a names of portlets deployed on current page, somehow, using PortalNodeEventContext. Is there any other way?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118950#4118950

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118950