[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: hot deployment in EAR

nickarls do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 05:11:49 EST 2008

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote : why would you want the ejb jar to go to the war ?!

Well, every place I see incremental hot deployment mentioned I also see WEB-INF/dev. Of course, the code also goes into the ejb jar but I had the impression that since JBoss Tools does exploded deployment, I could have the code in both places during development and have them hot-deployed.

If hotdeployment works for pojo actions in ears, where should the code go (if it's not the war WEB-INF/lib)?

tom: I use JBoss Tools generated project so I don't have an ant build file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118964#4118964

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118964