[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SeamFramework.org Alpha Test

dkane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 07:40:16 EST 2008

Unable to register at
http://alpha.seamframework.org:9999/userRegister_d.seam

Stays on the same page after clicking "Register", no validation messages are shown. Probably password is too short (4 characters), but I have not been notified explicitly about that.

Anti-robot characters picture is not being regenerated when I reload this page. Common practice on websites is picture regeneration for each next attempt. Your implementation seems to be too stateful, keeping image the same over the whole session.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119027#4119027

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119027