[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam with Hibernate Version Conflict

leandro3.marinho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 07:55:17 EST 2008

Hi Folks,

I'm using Seam 2.0.0.GA running in JBoss 4.2.2.GA and I'm with a problem of hibernate version conflict. I have packaged hibernate, hibernate-annotations and hibernate-validator in my ear file, but Seam is using hibernate version of the server lib directory. How can I do Seam use hibernate of my ear instead of hibernate of server lib?

hibernate, hibernate annotations, hibernate validator, my ejb-jar and my war files is in ear root.

I think my ejb-jar is using hibernate of ear, and my war file is using hibernate of server libs.

Can somebody help-me?

Thanks!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119035#4119035

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119035