[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Assigning SOAP role to JAX-RPC handler

memema do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 09:27:42 EST 2008

Hello everybody
I've got a problem with JBoss 4.2.2 JAX-RPC implementation.
I'm using JAX-RPC handler on the Web Service side for working with a soap header. Can I configure my handler for a particular role?
I have the folloging fragment of the webservice.xml

  |                  <handler>
  | 		   <handler-name>PtInterceptor</handler-name>
  | 		   <handler-class>com.cosmos.sts.interceptors.jaxrpc.server.WssHandler</handler-class>
  | 		 <soap-header>
  | <namespaceURI>http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd</namespaceURI>
  |                     <localpart>Security</localpart>
  |                 </soap-header>
  | 		   <soap-role>InterceptorActor</soap-role>
  | 		</handler>

And I'm trying to get the roles from the soap context in this way:

  | SOAPMessageContext soapContext = (SOAPMessageContext) context;
  | String[] actorNames = soapContext.getRoles();

but I get only an emty array.
What is wrong?
Can anybody help with this please?

Thanks