[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: HASingletonElectionPolicy

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 11:42:12 EST 2008

I suspect this is a side-effect of http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4919. When you do a clean shutdown, B is getting a message telling it the *com.unique.system.mbean:service=MyService-HASingletonController service* is undeployed on A, but A is still in the view, since A overall hasn't shut down yet.

Can you try your HASingletonElectionPolicy, but kill -9 A instead of a clean shutdown and let me know what happens?  Obviously that's not a solution, but it can help confirm my thinking.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119144#4119144

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119144