[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Developing with Seam 2 and deploying on WebSphere

jbalunas@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 15:22:30 EST 2008

Hello,

I would certainly appreciate a copy of the zip file of your working application (jbalunas_at_jboss.org).  I'm curious what you needed to do differently than the JPA example.

I posted on the other websphere topic (linked above) that I started working on the websphere support and document.

The env I'm using is Websphere 6.1 with the latest EJB3 feature pack.  With that config there was some changes needed to the JPA example.  I believe some of those were caused by the EJB3 feature pack, but I am not sure.

It sounds like you do not have EJB3 requirements for your app like the poster in the other forum topic.  Is that true?

Thanks,
Jay

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119240#4119240

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119240