[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Developing with Seam 2 and deploying on WebSphere

gduq do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 17:22:02 EST 2008

Other than switching out the entitymanager, which I had to do for the JPA example to work anyway.  Heres what I had to do (or at least what I can remember):

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119264#4119264

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119264