[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Strange behaviour of Seam Mail when sending unsynchonize

MSchmidke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 17:56:39 EST 2008

Couldn't wait till next week ...

I did not manage to find the root cause. Too many nested ELResolvers, MockRequests and so on. Still don't know from where the problem arises. Everything I saw was ThreadLocal.

But I think I managed to work around this (this time for real) using a plain old Java synchronized() around the renderer call (synchronizing on some static member, of course). Perhaps not the legal J2EE way, but might be acceptable since it's detached using @Asynchronous.

Now every single mail is arriving as expected ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119271#4119271

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119271