[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: What is wrong with my local ejb JNDI lookup code (or the

sairndain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 18:05:30 EST 2008

Well... It appears that the only way to get this to work is to configure the jboss.xml configuration file...

I configured the jboss.xml file similarly to this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <jboss>
  |   <enterprise-beans>
  |     <session>
  |       <ejb-name>JjjEJBBean</ejb-name>
  |       <jndi-name>ejb/JjjEJBRemoteHome</jndi-name>
  |       <local-jndi-name>ejb/JjjEJBLocalHome</local-jndi-name>
  |     </session>
  |   </enterprise-beans>
  | </jboss>

...and it worked.

The question I still have is:    Should this also be able to work without  "jboss.xml"  (or other proprietary) configuration files?

Thanks again

sd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119275#4119275

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119275