[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How can I change mustUnderstand attribute of wsse:security e

mariovvl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 19:36:03 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm writing a client for a webservice that requires message signing. I've configured it in the jboss-wsse-client.xml. Hence the generated soap envelope header contains something like:

  | <wsse:Security env:mustUnderstand='1' ...></wsse:Security>

Question: how can I set mustUnderstand to 0 (as is required by the webservice I'm calling) or put differently: how can I change the security element generated by JBoss?

I thought I could modify it in a soap handler (configured in the application-client.xml), but the soapHeader doesn't seem to have the wsse:Security childElements at that time. My soap handler extends javax.xml.rpc.handler.GenericHandler.

Thanks,
   Mario

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119285#4119285

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119285