[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - How to set a new database instance in HSQLDB

Mussie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 12 12:00:31 EST 2008

Since I could not find out how to buid a crud application with certain tables of a database, I tried to create another instance of the hsql database.
In the hsql documentation Table4.1
http://hsqldb.org/doc/guide/ch04.html#N108EC
it says that if you're using protocoll hsql and running HSQLDB in server mode anonymous wrote : The database to connect to is specified by an alias.
  | This alias is a lowercase string defined in the server.properties file to refer to an actual database on the file system of the server or a transient, in-memory database on the server.
So I'm wondering where to find that file in my jboss-4.2.1.GA there is no such file. Where can I define these settings?
In my jboss-4.2.1.GA\server\default\deploy\hsqldb-ds.xml?

Thanks and best regards,
Mussie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119350#4119350

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119350