[jboss-user] Jboss portal trainings in belgium?

david delbecq delbd at oma.be
Sat Jan 12 17:13:17 EST 2008

Hello,

we are planning at our company to convert from a current tomcat based
intranet to a jboss portal based one (jsf, portlet, wiki, forums), for
that we are trying to find out some company that make jboss portal
trainings in Belgium (Brussel if possible). If someone has link to
companies providing such training, we found out that Redhat does
provides such trainings, but it requires us to go to dutchland or
france, we are trying to find nearer :)

So, if you have links, provide them. Thank you.