[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Read-only connection configuration

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 13 03:28:25 EST 2008

"cdcienses" wrote : Hi!

  | I'm installing an application and I'm getting an error because it doesn't admint read-only connection...

I am not able to understand this statement clearly , make sure that you type questions correctly . If you want to get quick help then you must give details correctly . Read this

"cdcienses" wrote :

  | I'm trying to configure read-only connection but I don't know where...
  |
  | Thanks.

Couple of ways you can try this :
1)
You can configure read-only connections by setting
    <connection-property name="readOnly">false</connection-property>
2)
You can configure setting new-connection-sql with db specific read-only TX command eg .
SET TRANSACTION READ ONLY

Look here for more relted info
http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r5/html/ch7.chapt.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119405#4119405