[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Dynamic configuration for ActionHandler

greeneagle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 14 04:26:48 EST 2008

Hello,

is ist possible to configure an ActionHandler dynamically? More precisely I want to do something like this:

  | .
  | .
  | .
  | <node>
  |    <event type='node-enter'>
  |       <script>
  |          <expression>
  |             myVar="I am a variable";
  |         </expression>
  | 	<variable name='myVar' access='write' />
  |       </script>
  |       <action class='MyAction'>
  |          <text>#{myVar}</text>
  |       </action>
  |    </event>
  |    <transition to='end'/>
  | </node>
  | .
  | .
  | .

Means I want to configure the parameter 'text' of my ActionHandler-object with the value of the variable I set before in the script-tag.
Unfortunately this approach does not work - the synthax is  not valid in this context.
Is there any possibility to get the desired behaviour?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119539#4119539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119539