[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - EntityManager adds instead removes object???!!

mladen.babic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 14 05:01:29 EST 2008

Hi,
I'm using Seam 2.0.0 and JBoss AS 4.2.1 GA. Problem occurs when I try to delete some objects, entitymanager adds new objects (without any orders) in database instead removes.
I have categories and products and they have properties. While adding category properties, products in category extends properties from category. Problem occurs when I try to delete new added property in product. Instead that remove object  entitymanager added new with same date every time when I try to delete.But when I closed a session(logout) it works fine!?

After hours and hours trying to solve this problem, I lost my nerv :(

Best regards,

mb

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119549#4119549

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119549