[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: how to set parameters in user integration tests

laksu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 14 08:29:33 EST 2008

Hi, I am from the same team with berkay.
We followed the suggested solution ot that thread. There, in the code from Seam 2.0.1.CR1 for invodeApplication is:

         return application.getExpressionFactory().createMethodExpression(
                  facesContext.getELContext(), methodExpression, Object.class, new Class[0])
                  .invoke(facesContext.getELContext(), null);

method binding part is a bit beyond our knowledge so we could not go far. application is a private member of SeamTest and we could not find where it gets initialized in the SeamTest class. Same can be said for facesContext as well. As a result we failed to figure it out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119627#4119627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119627