[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBOSS AS 5.0.0.beta3 and JMS - where are we?

jonin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 14 09:28:05 EST 2008

How does one configure JMS queue and topic in JBOSS 5.0.0.beta3?

I cannot find any documentation on the subject (as I have no idea which version of JMS Messaging is included in the 5.0.0.beta3, that's not in the release notes neither in the manifest files).

This lack of proper versioning is really getting to me -- I filed a bug on HTTP header parsing that was originally Tomcat problem (http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-4854). There seems to be no way of tracing that bugfix to JBoss releases other than trial and error (which I've been spending too many days insofar).

Do I need to pay money (i.e. for commercial support) to get that sort of seemingly elementary information?

GlassFish, here we come... :-(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119652#4119652

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119652