[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: error while reading /WEB-INF/components.xml

Mussie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 14 10:34:11 EST 2008

I don't know where to put the compnents.properties. Seam puts it in crudappwar4/src/model/ ?
I thought seam generates the project as well as the properties files in the correct place.
The components.xml is in crudappwar4/WebContent/WEB-INF/.
What do you mean by hardcoding the JNDI pattern as in the properties file!

And could it be that "Dynamic Web Project with Seam 2.0 (technology preview)" is not yet working properly I used it because I've "jboss-seam-2.0.0.GA" in the doc they use seam 1.2!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119685#4119685

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119685