[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Writing a client - no examples for BindingProvider based

mjhammel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 14 11:18:52 EST 2008

"alessio.soldano at jboss.com" wrote :
  | This said, going back to your problem, I would suggest you to start from the code I posted in this thread and modify it step by step according to your need.

That would be fine but you only posted code snippets, not a complete working example.  If you post the complete working example, I'll modify it to see if I can get it working.

However, from your snippets, I can't see anything I haven't already tried.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119708#4119708

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119708