[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - seam-gen generate-entities broken

nathandennis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 14 15:43:56 EST 2008

grabbed seam from the cvs today 011408 to get around a few other bug in older revision.

wouldnt run generate entities on my existing db.

jboss 4.2.1
postgres 8.1.5
postgresql-8.1-411.jdbc3.jar (current as of today) also tried with 410

  | [hibernate] INFO: Hibernate Annotations 3.3.0.GA
  | [hibernate] Jan 14, 2008 3:11:43 PM org.hibernate.ejb.Version <clinit>
  | [hibernate] INFO: Hibernate EntityManager 3.3.1.GA
  | [hibernate] An exception occurred while running exporter #2:generic exportertemplate: view/list.xhtml.ftl
  | [hibernate] To get the full stack trace run ant with -verbose
  | [hibernate] Problems in creating a configuration for JPA. Have you remembered to add hibernate EntityManager jars to the classpath ?
  | [hibernate] java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
  | [hibernate] javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: mysite] class or package not found
  | [hibernate] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysite.model.UserAccount
  | [hibernate] A class were not found in the classpath of the Ant task.

it appears to be looking for a class com.mysite.model.UserAccount. the question is, "why is it looking for it?"  its looking for a table in my db that doesnt exist.

any clue as to what is happening here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119808#4119808

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119808