[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to config jbpm-console for mysql and jboss correct!!

inxaoc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 15 05:54:32 EST 2008

Advise me how to find right articles and right links? Why not working articles are located on jboss wiki page?
I've made what is described in the mentioned article above but again I've got exceptions about faces and jsf. I don't know jsf, but I think it's terrible lib. In each my experiments with jbpm examples I have exceptions which are connected with JSF!
Is it possible that the minimal difference between versions can invoke new problems (like this 3.2.2 and 3.2.GA)? What's better 3.2.2 or 3.2.GA? Why do the jboss/examples/extenders have such arhitecture in which there are so hard dependencies that I have to change different parts of app each time!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119997#4119997

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119997