[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: <ui:define> and injection

schlafsack do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 15 08:46:45 EST 2008

I've found that this behaviour is dependent on the order of the <ui:insert> tags in the template.  Everything works if query is <ui:insert>'ed before results but I get the exception if results is before query:

I guess this makes sense,  results IS loaded before query is declared, but for some reason I thought the injection happened in a later phase.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120085#4120085

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120085