[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Jsr181 typenamespace specification.

fdifonzo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 15 09:05:30 EST 2008

I deployed a pojo endpoint by using wsdl-tool with the following configuration file:

    <java-wsdl>

  |       <service name="MyWEBService" style="rpc"
  |         endpoint="mynamespace.WEBService"/>
  |
  |       <namespaces target-namespace="http://mynamespace.com"
  |                   type-namespace="http://mynamespace/types"
  |         />
  |
  |       <mapping file="jaxrpc-mapping.xml"/>
  |       <webservices servlet-link="MyServlet"/>
  |
  |     </java-wsdl>

Given that this is an old style way to write a pojo endpoint, I'm writing a new one by using a jsr181:

@WebService(name = "WEBService", targetNamespace = "http://mynamespace.com", serviceName = "MyWEBService")
  | @SOAPBinding(style = SOAPBinding.Style.RPC)
  | public class WEBServiceImpl  {
  | }

Does anyone know a way to specify type-namesapce? Sorry for the silly question, but unfortunately, I've found this information nowhere.

Thanks a lot,
Fabrizio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120095#4120095

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120095