[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: IllegalStateException on WebLogic Restart

jbalunas@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 15 13:30:56 EST 2008

>From looking at the jira issue, and the tomcat issue (linked in the bug) it looks like there is a problem where session listeners are called out of order on tomcat.  I can only assume that it is the same on Weblogic 92, based on the exceptions that you are seeing.

The new reference guide chapter I wrote uses weblogic 10.x so I do not believe this is an issue on 10.

Some things to try:
Clean out the "deployed apps directory" on 10 it was @BEA_HOME/user_projects/domains/<your-domain>/servers/<your-sever>/tmp/_WL_user" directory.  Make sure the server is down and then delete your application there and restart.

Also try to deploy the JPA example using the weblogic 92 build.  If there are issues with that you could attempt to deploy the weblogic 10 version, but you would need to change the servlet version to 2.4 in the web.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120194#4120194

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120194