[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - h:selectOneMenu with s:selectItems not binding to anything

cdiggins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 15 15:12:36 EST 2008

I have an h:selectOneMenu that contains an s:selectItems and an ec:convertEntity. With or without the convertEntity, I can not get the property the selectOneMenu is bound to be anything other than null.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120209#4120209

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120209