[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam component not getting called when in default conver

bludginozzie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 15 18:41:08 EST 2008

Thanks for the prompt response. The pageNo is being stored in the page as a hidden input so that I can avoid a long running conversation or session beans.  I can't actually try it as a pojo since it requires the entityManager.

Since I posted this I had an idea.  I copied most of the concepts used from the booking example so I thought why not see if it works with that code.  So I modified the booking example and guess what.  It behaves exactly the same in that example.  So I can only assume it must be a bug.  I am using 2.0.0GA so I will download 2.0.1CR1 and see if it's fixed.

Thanks again for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120263#4120263

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120263