[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - can not lookup session bean under Jboss 4.2.2GA and ejb3 (Na

yanlong11 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 05:29:41 EST 2008

Hi

I have troubles getting ejb3 to work under jboss 4.2.2GA and intellij idea as IDE.

my application (simple ejb3 example) is successfully deployed, I can see jsp page and open it (no other things in project) but I can never do lookup on my session bean to get some info from bean to jsp page. I always get NameNotboundException with description, that my bean is not bound.

I have tried several options mentioned in this forum, but never succeeded and I remember, that I had similar problems also some 1 year ago, while playing around.

thanks

yanlong

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120360#4120360

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120360