[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - DataSourceBinding not yet installed

benjiii do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 05:49:58 EST 2008

Hello all!

I tried to use a datasource (SQL Server 2000) for my JBoss - and the result is this error:

ObjectName: jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=TEST
  State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  Depends On Me:
    jboss.mq:service=PersistenceManager

Don't know, what's the problem. I put the msql-jdk2-service.xml in the correct directory (deploy/jms), the 3 driver libs in the lib (for MSSQL 2000 there are 3 libs necessary, not a single one) dir and I wrote the file for the database connections into the deploy dir (the original hsqldb-ds.xml also is in the dir or even more errors occure):

  <xa-datasource>
    <jndi-name>MSSQL2000XADS</jndi-name>
    <track-connection-by-tx/>
    <isSameRM-override-value>false</isSameRM-override-value>
    <xa-datasource-class>com.microsoft.jdbcx.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSource</xa-datasource-class>
    <xa-datasource-property name="ServerName">12.0.0.12</xa-datasource-property>
    <xa-datasource-property name="DatabaseName">TEST</xa-datasource-property>
    <xa-datasource-property name="SelectMethod">cursor</xa-datasource-property>
    <xa-datasource-property name="User">TEST</xa-datasource-property>
    <xa-datasource-property name="Password">test</xa-datasource-property>

      <!-- corresponding type-mapping in the standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml (optional) -->

         <type-mapping>MS SQLSERVER2000</type-mapping>

  </xa-datasource>

What's the problem here? Is it the server name? I wasn't sure what to insert there, so I took the IP adress from the computer where the database is installed. Perhaps this is the problem?

Please help - it's urgent and I've no idea...
Thanks
Benji

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120371#4120371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120371