[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM 3.2.2 doesn't work

MattOwens do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 07:06:22 EST 2008

This is essentially what one of your unit tests does. Substitue any process definition for the xml file im reading in the xmlreader. You will see that the test fails with the given message. I have substituted the saveandreload code into the function for readability.

@BeforeClass
	public static void setUp()
	{
		JbpmConfiguration.getInstance().createSchema();
	}

	@Test
	public void testSignal()
	{
		JbpmConfiguration configuration = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();

		JbpmContext context = configuration.createJbpmContext();

		try {

			File f = TestFiles.getFile("ProcessDefinition.xml");

			ProcessDefinition def = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlReader(new FileReader(f));
			context.getGraphSession().deployProcessDefinition(def);

			ProcessInstance p = new ProcessInstance(def);

			//******* save and reload process instance**
			context.save(p);
			context.close();
			context = configuration.createJbpmContext();
			//******************************************
			p.signal();

		} catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
			// TODO Auto-generated catch block
			e.printStackTrace();
		}
		finally
		{
			context.close();
		}

	}

You will see that this code does not work. This code is the same as the code in your unit tests. I don't understand whats going on

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120407#4120407

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120407