[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to pass parameters with ComponentTest.invokeMethod

chawax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 08:07:41 EST 2008

Well I read that you can't use parameters with invokeMethod. So I tried with Expressions.createMethodExpression :

MethodExpression<Employe> me = Expressions.instance().createMethodExpression(
  | 	"#{coreServiceEmploye.saveEmploye(employe)}",
  | 	Employe.class,
  | 	new Class[]{Employe.class});
  | employe = me.invoke(employe);

But still the same problem, employe parameter is null in coreServiceEmploye.saveEmploye method. I really can't understand why. Anyone has an idea ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120436#4120436

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120436