[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - renaming persistence.xml for unit testing

drepster do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 10:50:12 EST 2008

Hi,

I have a J2EE app with a persitence.xml file. I want to unit test some persitence code and i would like to do this outside of the container and therefore need a different peristent unit defined (Resource_local). Since jboss doesn't like having a resource_local persistence context defined in  a persistence.xml file i now need to have 2 persistence.xml files: 1 for testing outside of container and 1 for in container running.

Is there a way to fire up my tests and get them to use the testing persistence.xml (for eg. peristence-test.xml)?

I can see how this can be done with ant but i am using the eclipse builder to run my junit tests and would like to do this automatically in my code if possible.

thanks in advance.
rgds
andre

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120513#4120513