[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Anybody got Seam 2.0.0 working with WebSphere 6.1 and EJ

jbalunas@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 13:17:52 EST 2008

I did not find anything specific with the JPA transactions besides figuring out what jars to load, and if which order, plus deployment stuff.

The original JPA example for websphere did not actually use JPA transactions it was using JTA from what I can tell.  so when I modified the example to use JPA transactions there were some conflicts with jar files (j2ee.jar) where I was getting class cast exceptions.

The only way I found around that was to restart the server after deployment or update.  If I did that it seemed to work without issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120598#4120598

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120598